Solved

POOR WEBSITE.

• 15 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I like to pay my bill online. Every time, it does not recognize my password. I write it down on my password book and make sure I am right. Some months, I have to keep typing my password few times to get log in. Now I have to change my password every months. Why do have to waste my time like this? Why can’t I simply e-mail T-mobile? No e-mail address on the website. Support does not help for my questions. I hate T-mobile. I don’t want someone to call me back and waste more time. fix

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 August 2022, 00:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I love that we have the ability to manage so much of our accounts on the website, but those passwords can be a pain! Cellphones are so centralized into everything we do now, so it is super important that we keep the accounts secured and that means requiring the passwords to be changed periodically. I have been hearing that people want to be able to email T-Mobile directly. Even though that is not available, you are able to message us through the app or website (when your password lets you in) or you can message us through Facebook or Twitter. 

Hopefully this gives you some other options so you have a way to contact us that is more comfortable for you.