Question

possible lost package from UPS

• 16 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have been waiting on my order from ups for iPhone 13 mini. Yesterday when i tracked the packaged it said it was “out on delivery” and it would be delivered by 7pm that night. Nothing was ever delivered. Now when I track my order today it says it’s back to “on the way” and “delivery date will be provided as soon as possible”. I’m starting to worry that my package is lost. 

This is also the second order I’ve had to place for this phone. The first order that I received was a retaped box without the phone inside. I’ve already reported this incident to t-mobile. But now I’m worried that I won’t receive this order as well. I wish they sold the mini in store in my area so i could safely purchase it there. Is there anything I can do at this point or do I have to wait for ups? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

have you tried contacting UPS? you have a tracking number..maybe they have notes on their side as to why there is a delay?

Badge

have you tried contacting UPS? you have a tracking number..maybe they have notes on their side as to why there is a delay?

UPS says it should be delivered by today but it’s not updating that on their website for some reason. Hoping it will actually be delivered today with the product inside. 🤞 

Badge

Update- it was not delivered today