Solved

Prepaid customer, cannot add autopay method

• 23 January 2019
  • 6 replies

Four days ago, I changed to the $40/month Simply Prepaid plan. Despite multiple attempts over the past two days, I am unable to set up any payment methods. I get one of a few error messages depending on how I try:

When attempting to add a new payment method, no matter what card I use, I get the messages:

- Card number is not valid. Please verify.

- Invalid Input Parameters

When attempting to set up autopay, I am able to enter the card and advance to the "Review autopay" screen, but then if I try to press "Accept & Continue," I get the following message.

- There seems to be an error in processing your request, please contact administrator !!!

I have tried both Internet Explorer and Chrome, and clearing cookies, but I get the same messages no matter what.

I also tried logging into the T-Mobile app on my phone, but after logging in, I get a screen that says:

"Sorry we're not ready for you yet. We're working on improving your app experience"

And then there's a link back to my.t-mobile.com (which, see above, does not work).

Please help. I just want to set up autopay and never think about it again!

icon

Best answer by snn555 23 January 2019, 16:49

This is widely reported and has been for some time now here within the community however all that has been said as of late is that the issue is being worked on for prepaid users so that they are able to use payment methods change account settings and view their usage and totals.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6

This is widely reported and has been for some time now here within the community however all that has been said as of late is that the issue is being worked on for prepaid users so that they are able to use payment methods change account settings and view their usage and totals.

Ugh.

In the meantime, do I have to pay over the phone?

Userlevel 6

Dialing *ADD might work as well as calling.

Self-service short codes

Is this issue fixed? The thread is a year old and I am still seeing the same issue happening for my prepaid line. 

Is this issue fixed? The thread is a year old and I am still seeing the same issue happening for my prepaid line. 

I got the same issue just now.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Please call Tmobile and speak to a Customer Service expert (yes, even us prepaid customers can call for help :wink:). Have them try to force an update to your account so that autopay will stay enabled.