Primary Account Holder - Problem

• 11 January 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi

I have problems setting up my account to be the Primary Account Holder.

Whenever I login in the application or the website, I got prompted a message telling me I need to register as a primary account holder, I have a prepaid plan with two lines.

The problem is the next: when I opened my account at the branch I opened it with a foreign ID (I had my SSN with me, but they didn't asked for it) and the website is asking for the last 4 digits of the SSN. I have tried with all the last four numbers that I see in my foreign ID but it doesn't work.

What can I do to get this corrected or have the SSN added into my information?

Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 4

Hmmm, something sounds a bit off here. I think you might be on one of our no credit check postpaid plans and not a Prepaid plan as prepaid cannot have more than one line. Since you are getting stuck at the SSN verification, we will need to take a closer look at your account to see what is going on. Can you please contact us so that our care teams can pull up your account and see what the holdup is?

Userlevel 4

Hey, @robertam91!

Have you had a chance to Contact Us yet? If so, were they able to get everything straightened out for you?

Userlevel 4

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need help.