Solved

Problems with note 20 ultra and newtwork

• 5 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge

The first month with T Mobil was good, Not great but good.  After the first month we are constantly having to restart our phones to keep them on the network and most of the time we can not send a text unless we have wifi.  I have checked all the updates with the phone, checked to make sure the settings are where they are suppose to be. Is anyone else having this issue?  With our last provider once a year  we would have this, but it is an ongoing issue for the past couple months.  

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 8 March 2021, 18:27

Ah, that’s really no good, but we wanna help get you back on track. Our Signal Troubleshooting is a good place to start. If the services started out good, there may be some back steps that you can try to get it working again.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

phone purchased from TMO or brought in a Bring Your Own Device? and at the top does it show 5G or 4G when you are running into this? and by texts are you meaning regular texts or pic mail/group texts?

and are you running into issues with calls as well or just texts?

Badge

I bought these from T- Mobile when we signed up.

Badge

Running issues with Calls, Texts.  And general service in our area.  It was good at first but seems to have a hard time staying connected.  We live on the outside of Denver and the map shows good service

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

go into your network settings and change it to 4G LTE and see if things stabilize.

Badge

go into your network settings and change it to 4G LTE and see if things stabilize.

The setting options are 

5g/LTE/3g/2g

LTE/3g/2g

LTE/3g

So I would select the LTE/g/2g?

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Ah, that’s really no good, but we wanna help get you back on track. Our Signal Troubleshooting is a good place to start. If the services started out good, there may be some back steps that you can try to get it working again.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

https://thedroidguy.com/calls-keep-dropping-on-galaxy-s20-1125487