Promotion Denied -If not handled heading back to Verizon

• 22 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

I just left Verizon a couple of months ago and joined T-Mobile. I was approved for a promotion on the transfer of my lines. 200.00 prepaid virtual card. Total of 3 phones were approved at a total of 600.00. Well now it says they have been denied. 

At this point, I am furious. If this is not corrected, I am leaving T-Mobile, I am reporting them to the BBB and writing a review on Google an everywhere else.

I am calling customer service today.  I will let you know what happens.

Remember, YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER !!!, Don't put up with this kind of thing. Make them make it right or move on. 

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

what promotion did you exactly sign up for?  Did you do exactly what you needed to do?  A rep may say you qualify, but if you don’t complete the process you will get denied.  We need more detail.  Also this a customer to customer forum, and no one here can actually help you as no one here has access to your account.

Badge

Update: I spoke with Team Expert Mayona (81480) just a few minutes ago.  I explained what happened and how upset I am.  She was understanding and very professional.  She approved my promotion and gave me a tracking number. She said I would have the virtual card asap.

I will give you an update when I receive the virtual card.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

if you don’t see it make sure you check your spam folder.  Over the past few years some people got them and thought they didn’t because it went there.

Badge

if you don’t see it make sure you check your spam folder.  Over the past few years some people got them and thought they didn’t because it went there.

I will and thanks. I sure appreciate her being helpful. 

Badge

T-Mobile took care of this issue quickly. I received my promotion as promised.  Thank you T-Mobile . I really appreciate it and your customer service is A+