Promotion Denied -If not handled heading back to Verizon

• 22 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

I just left Verizon a couple of months ago and joined T-Mobile. I was approved for a promotion on the transfer of my lines. 200.00 prepaid virtual card. Total of 3 phones were approved at a total of 600.00. Well now it says they have been denied. 

At this point, I am furious. If this is not corrected, I am leaving T-Mobile, I am reporting them to the BBB and writing a review on Google an everywhere else.

I am calling customer service today.  I will let you know what happens.

Remember, YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER !!!, Don't put up with this kind of thing. Make them make it right or move on. 

5 replies

Badge

T-Mobile took care of this issue quickly. I received my promotion as promised.  Thank you T-Mobile . I really appreciate it and your customer service is A+

Badge

if you don’t see it make sure you check your spam folder.  Over the past few years some people got them and thought they didn’t because it went there.

I will and thanks. I sure appreciate her being helpful. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

if you don’t see it make sure you check your spam folder.  Over the past few years some people got them and thought they didn’t because it went there.

Badge

Update: I spoke with Team Expert Mayona (81480) just a few minutes ago.  I explained what happened and how upset I am.  She was understanding and very professional.  She approved my promotion and gave me a tracking number. She said I would have the virtual card asap.

I will give you an update when I receive the virtual card.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

what promotion did you exactly sign up for?  Did you do exactly what you needed to do?  A rep may say you qualify, but if you don’t complete the process you will get denied.  We need more detail.  Also this a customer to customer forum, and no one here can actually help you as no one here has access to your account.