Questions on COVID-19?

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

Do you have any questions that aren't covered our Newsroom post or Frequently Asked Questions​? Want to let us know how you think we're doing? Drop a comment below!

57 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

If you're talking about the Mobile Hotspot 20GB free feature, there is no additional charge for that. Just make sure you select the one that says COVID-19 Response – High-speed Smartphone Mobile Hotspot Data.

I am very, very disappointed that I was charged a late fee during a Global Pandemic and nobody working.  Shame on you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +10

I'm not sure why you were charged a late fee, that's something we'd have to look at your account to get more information on. We don't have access to your Account in Community, but you can contact us over the phone, through Facebook, or on Twitter and we can look into this for you.

I was browsing through my account and saw that I had a checkbox option to be able to add 10gb of Free Hotspot to my phone...Im guessing this is in response to COVID, but Im curious because it seems almost too good to be true. Is this a glitch? I did some looking up and it looked like the option is for Metro by T-Mobile, but I got my phone and service from an actual T-Mobile store location. My plan has unlimited HotSpot up to 50gb a month in which I will still have that HotSpot, its just that there may be some slowing down if I use it up before the month is over. So this actually raised a few questions from me. Is this still something Im able to get? Is it truly free and I wont be charged somewhere down the line? Does it add onto the 50gb of unlimited HotSpot Ill already have so for 2 months at least Ill have 60gb before it gets throttled?

Badge

@

NOT true, tmo_ian. There is no "...pink button in Payment arrangement | T-Mobile Support..."

Doesn't exist. No pink buttons. No "Payment arrangement" options. And customer support is unreachable.

T-Mobile has been cutting off service and three times sent me emails that T-Mobile deleted my service account. State of NJ has been holding back my money for 9+ weeks, while you've been cutting off my service if I miss your payment deadline by 60 seconds.

T-Mobile is also blocking my inbound calls while my phone is on and continually within range (no less than 5 bars). As I'm sitting here, with 5 bars, phone is not definitely not in standby, T-Mobile is blocking my inbound service, even though you've been paid.

Restore my T-Mobile service, inbound and outbound, IMMEDIATELY. And give me the same consideration as you've been describing for the rest of the T-Mobile customers, while we have to navigate this horrible pandemic.

Badge

tmo_ian, late fees, disconnecting service, and denying TMO customers access to TMO Wi-Fi hotspots goes against everything that FCC Chairman Ajit Pai specifically requested of T-Mobile, and T-Mobile agreed.

Why has T-Mobile gone back on it's word and refused to honor the FCC Chairman's request?

A couple months ago I was able to add 10 GB of Hotspot COVID related for no extra charge. Just noticed that this add on went away and there is no replacement for it. Are you panning to bring that back?