Solved

Rebate

• 23 February 2018
  • 7 replies

How long does it take to receive a rebate after it is approved?  My rebate for BOGO Samsung Galaxy S8 was approved on 2/7/18, and I was told I should receive it in 2 weeks.  It is now going on 3 weeks.

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 27 February 2018, 23:38

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I submitted a rebate at the T-Mobile store on 05/07/22, I was told on the rebate site, I would receive a Knowledge meant, that it was received, by email or text, what is the status, thanks

Have you tried this link?

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/new-to-tmobile/promotional-cards-credits-and-rebates

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

That's a very good question and we appreciate your patience. After you've been approved, it can take up to 8 weeks in order for you to receive the rebate. Just a heads up, we keep terms about rebates on our Available rebates page as a reference you can take a peek at.

I understand that it can take 8 weeks to process the rebate, but I called the loyalty department on 2/7/18 and they said it would be 2 weeks and when I check for an update it says 2-3 weeks.

Userlevel 3

Hrm... in that case, I can appreciate your concern! I know that our internal T-Mobile Care teams have a Promo Tool they can use to see some rebate details, but your best bet to get information may be to reach out to the Promotions team directly. You can reach out to them here:

1-877-311-8853

To reach an agent:

1. Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
  2. Press 3.
  3. Press 1.
  4. Press 1.

I got a rebate code for Airpods, The instruction says log in to the promotion site and use rebate code# I dont see a promotion site, neither a rebate section?

I submitted a rebate at the T-Mobile store on 05/07/22, I was told on the rebate site, I would receive a Knowledge meant, that it was received, by email or text, what is the status, thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if you are still waiting on an acknowledgment then you might also check your spam folder..they end up in there from time to time.

if you still dont see it then you’ll need to either contact TMO through phone call or through Facebook/Twitter..