Solved

rebate

its been two months and still have not heard about my rebates for my old carrier. Can you please let me know what is going on. Thanks

Jose Berrios

Message was edited by: tmo_amanda to remove personal information

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 15 June 2018, 19:49

Oh man! That is a long time to go without your rebate! I know that our promotional rebates play a huge part in your decision to switch to us. Since most promotional rebates have some account requirement and we cannot view accounts here on a support community, the best way to get the answers you need is going to be by using the Facebook or Twitter links in my signature. You can send a private message to our T-Force team who will be able to access your account securely and see what specifically is going on.

View original

5 replies

Oh man! That is a long time to go without your rebate! I know that our promotional rebates play a huge part in your decision to switch to us. Since most promotional rebates have some account requirement and we cannot view accounts here on a support community, the best way to get the answers you need is going to be by using the Facebook or Twitter links in my signature. You can send a private message to our T-Force team who will be able to access your account securely and see what specifically is going on.

Also bought LG V30 in April when the BOGO  promo was promoted at the website.  I still problem getting the deal.. Called 2 times to T mobile and was transferred many times.  They kept saying that the cannot find the promo although we specifically checked at the store prior to putting the order

Hey @magenta7365

In order to see exactly what happened with your promo, we are going to need to dive pretty deep into your account. Are you able to reach out to our T-Force team as I had posted above?

How do I exactly reach out to the T force team?

If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can use the links in my signature to send them a private message.