Solved

Receipt

• 6 May 2019
  • 7 replies

I'm on restricted access. How do I print a receipt?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 10 May 2019, 18:43

View original

7 replies

Looks like it doesn’t work for prepaid. That’s frustrating.

I have prepaid and I keep coming to the web portal trying to figure out where to get the receipt… this has been for around a couple of weeks. No clue yet. No way to get a normal receipt. What a disappointment.

T-Mobile, you need to let your customer easily access a normal receipt!

Looks like a site from 2000. Not convenient, not functional. It is not possible to print a good receipt

Looks like it doesn’t work for prepaid. That’s frustrating.

Badge +1

@tmo_mike_c the link posted in your answer is the URL to this post. What is the real URL for viewing and printing receipts online?

… feedback for UX: it should be easy for me to find a receipt. In the account activity log there should be a link to the receipt in the “receipt published” notification.

https://my.t-mobile.com/accounthistory

Go to that link and switch the drop down on the left hand side to be “documents” and expand the timeframe to when you’re looking.

If you can’t access it then the primary has you locked out of document access and you won’t be able to work around it.

@tmo_mike_c the link posted in your answer is the URL to this post. What is the real URL for viewing and printing receipts online?

… feedback for UX: it should be easy for me to find a receipt. In the account activity log there should be a link to the receipt in the “receipt published” notification.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

If you still need some help, please check out our View and print receipts online page for helpful steps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Are you trying to get a payment receipt for your account? Sounds like you might need the primary line to print it off for you.