return and customer service and bills

• 24 March 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

the girl from t mobile said she was going to send me return labels when i got my product today i realize that it was junk not to maby  times i say that with t moble im mad very mad oh she never sent the labels with my my product this sucks

when people work at compaines make sure you understand your jobs i was told different tonight about a shipping label from over seals customer service than my team here in the great united states of america  misleading info gets people upset and also people changing account telling that something is better and it is really not that is B.S my product will be sent back i want someone to call me asap t mobile is getting on my last nerve 8 years almost and something there are mess up no one is perfect but it can be fixed .

the girl from t mobile said she was going to send me return labels when i got my product today i realize that it was junk not to maby  times i say that with t moble im mad very mad oh she never sent the labels with my my product this sucks

0 replies

Be the first to reply!