Solved

Rude behavior of customer care representative

• 8 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Customer care representative threatened me to block my account and cancel all my lines if I call again for an issue I am facing. (On 9/2 I have added lines and devices with the help of customer care rep as I’ve faced issues while adding lines from mobile all. Then representative charged me activation fee for the lines and asked me to call back after receiving devices for refund(activation fee). This is utterly disgusting service, never expected from a t Mobile rep

icon

Best answer by gramps28 8 September 2022, 05:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting TMobile support using messenger on one of their social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

it's rare that I have experienced rude reps on TMobile.  Typically the only ones that I've considered to be rude were those at TMobiles office of executive management.   I have had a few reps give me grief, mostly due to language barriers, and technical limitations of the reps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

it's rare that I have experienced rude reps on TMobile.  Typically the only ones that I've considered to be rude were those at TMobiles office of executive management.   I have had a few reps give me grief, mostly due to language barriers, and technical limitations of the reps.

The only time I experienced any type of bad behavior of a rep was usually in a TMobile store which is why I haven't been in one in almost 5 years.

I upgraded recently at a Best Buy and it was a real positive experience.

Badge

Try contacting TMobile support using messenger on one of their social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help you.

It helped. Thank you. 

Badge

It’s my first time in 5 years. But, I didnot like the way she responded to my concern. As if she is doing  me a favor or free service.