Solved

s20 ultra 5g issues

• 17 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello! I need some help. Yesterday I got a new s20 ultra I could't  use it because I don't trust myself without it having a case. So today my case came and I was able to use the 5g for a little yesterday and today but it stopped working tonight I can't load anything as if i'm not connected to the netowrk. When I go to into the network modes and choose LTE/3G/2G/ and so on it works but when I go back to 5G/LTE/3G/2G it does not work and if it does it's a quick second. I'm able to send and receive text messages i'm able to make phone calls and receive them. I will be attaching a imgur album as putting big images on this post would look yuck. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Can someone view this and give me some insight.

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 20 April 2020, 19:36

Sorry you're having trouble, but thanks for posting the screenshots so we can see what's happening. Please try the no internet troubleshooting on our Internet and data issues | T-Mobile Support page to see if that helps.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Sorry you're having trouble, but thanks for posting the screenshots so we can see what's happening. Please try the no internet troubleshooting on our Internet and data issues | T-Mobile Support page to see if that helps.