Solved

SCAM OR NOT T-MOBILE?

• 27 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

I just received the following text message from "T-MOBILE COMPANY" which sounds weird on its own but want to warn T-Mobile and other users that this thing is floating around out there. DO NOT RESPOND!

T-MOBILE COMPANY is giving out COVID~19 REFUND $3500 to all the client of our T-Mobile help, If yes text DONALD DAVID on this number now (320-201-2348) to claim your money. You receive your money either CashApp/PayPal or Check. Thanks for supporting T-mobile.

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 27 September 2022, 23:59

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

scam. no carrier is going to kick out money to you period. discounts perhaps but never actual money. especially through some other route other than your account and if anything credits towards your account.

if the Govt wasnt kicking out that much what makes you believe some carrier would as relief assistance? lol.

worst case if these things pop up google their number..usually get quite a bit of info back on these.

I just received a similar text.  Also says to text David Donald.  But the number is different, (910) 348-4631.  Kind of interesting, the 910 area code was used by T-Mobile years ago.  Has probably spread around by now though.

I agree that this is definitely a SCAM.

I just had this one texted to me minutes ago.  I am cutting & Pasting the text… hoping T-Mobile will be able to do something about it.                         

“Good news! T-mobile network is giving out $3,500 to all the users of our T-Mobile service for this period of covid, And We Want All Our Users to know before we close the program so that all users will claim it and received it before we closed it, kindly text agent Donald David at (910-348-4631) and make sure you claim your payment right now.WARNING!WARNING! !WARNING!!! If you're not a T-MOBILE Users don't contact the agent... THANKS”

No, I did not reply… just came here.  I will block the number now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

As the holidays approach quickly and the recession impacts us all.  These scammers ramp up to try and take money away from good people.  

I just received this message... only thing is I did text the person and then decide to look up if this was a scam or not... (stupid me!!!)

Great news for you! T-MOBILE COMPANY is giving out COVID~19 REFUND compensation of $2000 to all the PRIMARY T-Mobile users, If you are using a T-MOBILE service carrier, kindly text T-MOBILE  to Steven Jerry now via: (217) 917-7788  and wait for folder instructions. NOTE: T-Mobile user only!

I recieved a text message from (910)348-4631 

Good news! T-mobile network is giving out $3,500 to all the users of our T-Mobile service for this period of covid, And We Want All Our Users to know before we close the program so that all users will claim it and received it before we closed it, kindly text agent Donald David at (910-348-4631) and make sure you claim your payment right now.WARNING!WARNING! !WARNING!!! If you're not a T-MOBILE Users don't contact the agent... THANKS

I DID NOT REPLY FOR I KNOW THAT NO BUSINESS WILL JUST GIVE OUT MONEY...DONALD DAVID IS A JOKE!!!!