Question

scammed

• 30 January 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

I’m not sure who to contact from here on I wanted to the Foley Alabama T-Mobile today just shopping around for iPhones the sales representative Courtney took my ID entered my information to the computer and said I qualified to get three iPhone 11‘s with no down payment all I would have to do is pay $10.24 a month per phone and to walk out of the store today I’d have to pay the taxes on the phone and the activation fee that’s it so we signed up for contract I got three lines I signed up for the magenta Max plan and they only had one of the iPhones in stock she told me that she would order them online and have them mailed to me so later that day after I leave the store and very signed the contract she calls and says if I wanted the other two iPhones I’ll have to pay $509 each for a deposit for each phone well I told her that’s not what we agreed upon and if you’re trying to do that you’ve had me sign a contract on false pretenses I would’ve never of gotten that contract and a plan for noon I had to pay that much I would’ve shopped on or went somewhere else so now I’m locked into a contract for three lines I only have one phone so my two daughters don’t have phones at all right now The store said there’s nothing they can do about it I would just have to buy phone straight out if I want to put something on the lines but they promised me phones that day with no down payment the whole reason I signed the contract I’ve Talk to online support and a supervisor  told me to go back to the store But I’ve been to the store and they won’t do anything I’m getting the runaround so I don’t know who to contact from here on out I need to talk to somebody higher up can somebody please help me

0 replies

Be the first to reply!