Solved

service down

• 29 November 2021
  • 17 replies

Badge

since the network is down why doesn't t-mobile issue a statement/time of restore.

icon

Best answer by LadyInTech 30 November 2021, 02:04

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If the network is or was down.  I would think I would have noticed.  I haven’t and am not having any issues with my service.  Have you tried powering off your device for 5 minutes to allow it to refresh on the network?

Badge

I even went on down detector and it says 71 percent and rising. I also already tried powering my phone off and on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Perhaps they are wrong.  My service is working perfectly.  I have been texting back and forth with a couple of friends since replying to you, none of which are experiencing any issues with the service either.  Not just powering your phone off and on.  Power it off and leave it off for 5 minutes.  Then power it back up.

Badge

I can text but I can't call. It just has a busy signal. The weird part is that it's only with a handful of numbers. I know it's not their phone too

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

No issues calling out and receiving calls here.  What makes you think it's a T-Mobile issue if it is only affecting a few numbers and not all?  If the service was down, you wouldn't be able to make any calls or texts.  

Badge

Down detector begs to differ and someone else who also has t mobile is having the same issue. 

We are having problems calling and receiving calls. Texting doesn't want to work either and the only way we can get our phones to do anything is If we are connected to wifi. We have 4 lines and they are all acting up. The hold time for t-mobile is 2 hours as I have already been sitting on hold 30 min. I have look and it's all over the US. We are in Maryland. 

Badge

I guess that guys just lucky. I hope they fix it by tomorrow

I hope it is fixed way before then. I am a little disappointed with such a large company that we didn't get any kind of announcement about what's going on. We all pay for a service that even in an emergency we won't be able to use and know nothing about what's going on. So will we get a credit issued for the service interruption?

Badge

I'm not sure about the credit but I just got off the phone with them and they said the issue is specific to Verizon 

I'm not sure about the credit but I just got off the phone with them and they said the issue is specific to Verizon 

No it's not. I have tried calling other t-mobile customers and even a metro pc customer and it does the same thing for every network. I think they are just saying anything to try to appease  the masses and give some sort of explaination just to calm everyone down and buy time. 

Badge

Yeah probably. They couldn't even give me a time frame for fixing this issue

Badge

I can text but I can't call. It just has a busy signal. The weird part is that it's only with a handful of numbers. I know it's not their phone too

YUP..

Same here. I can text but phones I call either don’t ring or ring busy. Been that way for 3+ hours.

About time to ditch this T-Mobile crap. 5G is literally on the outside of town and they won’t update the tower that the town uses, that has the majority of the population in. How ridiculous is that?

The T-Mobile 5G map is fake. It shows me in a 5G area. Nope. All smoke and mirrors.

Same here. I can send and receive texts and can receive calls from other providers but cannot make call. Been on hold on their chat queue for about an hour and 48 minutes. I would have more respect for them if they just publicly acknowledged the issue. Looks like it’s only affecting the east Coast. Many of my clients on east coast having same issue. 

People trying to call me in Southern CA from FL or NY get a msg from Verizon! (wtf?)

I have been having the same issue for a month or so and seems to be getting worse.  Calls from T mobile phones going to voicemail while calling from my office line rings on the phone.  Just happened 15 mins ago.

i’ve been on hold for 2 hours. i need a call back. i don’t have any cellular service