Solved

Ship to APO address?

• 11 January 2017
  • 8 replies

I am currently trying to switch from Verizon to T-Mobile. However, I am in the military and stationed overseas but there is no option to ship my new sim card to an APO address. How can I do that?

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 17 January 2017, 20:43

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4

We can ship USPS to APO addresses for upgrades, SIM cards, accessories, and handset exchange orders. I would recommend that you reach out to our sales team at 1800-TMobile and they can sort this out for you.

Userlevel 4

When shipping to APO addresses, we will use USPS. If you contact our sales team again, have them look at internal document DOC-422388 for confirmation.

Userlevel 3

I don't think that they ship to apo at all.  You can try calling customer care to see if you can order the phone and have them ship to one over the phone.

Chris,

I'm currently stationed in Afghanistan and tried buying a Samsung Gear S3 today. After jumping through a couple of different hoops I received some conflicting answers about APO shipping. Basically, "no", "yes", "no". Is it actually possible for T-Mobile to ship the watch to an APO address? And if so, who can I talk to because the sales team I talked to confirmed the "no" answer. Thanks.

-Robert

I am having the same issues, I am currently trying to upgrade my wife's phone, as well as, my own phone; we have been trying to do so since March, with no success. Online, it always says, "oops, we got a snag". We have tried calling multiple times, but the agents are unable to help. Upon one of the agent's request, we asked my mom to go into the store, added her to our account to make decisions on the account and she wasn't able to get us the phones.

Could someone please help? My current phone is almost broken and my wife is two months away from giving birth to our first child. I desperately want to purchase a new phone so that I can be reached when she goes into labor or if there is an emergency! Please help.

Could someone please reply?

Userlevel 4

Hey @magenta9305801 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue getting your phone ordered 😥 With this being account related, we are going to need to take a closer look at what is going on here. We are unable to access your account information here on a public forum but if you have a Facebook or Twitter account, I would highly recommend that you use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team. They will be able to securely access your account and take a peek at what the hold up is here.

Hello,

Has there been any kind of update to this process yet? We referenced here (not a T-mobile website) https://militarydiscounts.shop/t-mobile/ that also verified that T-Mobile would ship overseas. We also watched the YouTube video linked from the CEO talking about the Military benefits. We’re super thankful for the cost benefits but are displeased with how difficult it is to contact anybody who knows how to help us ship a phone to a military base. 

Please help.