Question

Sim Card Activation when Abroad

• 29 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I travel from the US to the UK frequently.

Every single time i arrive, my Tmobile sim shows ‘no service’ and i have to call customer service 4 or 5 times to get it sorted out.  Some of the customer service representatives tell me it is because of my plan or that i need to upgrade.  Other customer service representatives go through the same 45 minutes of troubleshooting.

I just have to persevere until i get that one person that can see the issue and ‘turn something on’ on their end and then everything works perfectly.  

I wish I took better notes on exactly how they fixed it because this time around I have called twice and no luck.  Just the same old upgrades and trouble shooting pitch.  

Does anyone know what i can do?  I have a very important meeting tomorrow that i was supposed to call into so i would really appreciate any help.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Yikes, that’s really important we get you working @abigailmacleod. You can message our T-Force team using the @TMobileHelp Twitter handle. They can help with your account and you don’t need to use a phone to call in. They can help over social media.

Badge

Hi @tmo_mike_c could they help me on here? I don't have twitter.