I have a grandfathered Simple Choice plan $50.00 + Unlimited Data Service $20.00 and thinking of changing to the newer T-Mobile One plan that now includes HD video & 10gb of tethering for $70.00 w/autopay.
Currently, my bill total before taxes is $70.00. After taxes its about $78.00 per month on average.
Does the newer T-Mobile One plan HD video include 1080p or is it restricted to 720p?
Is there anything else I'll be losing with dropping my Simple Choice plan in favor of the newer One plan?
My Simple Choice plan features include:
Unlimited Talk & Text
- Free video streaming with 3GB or higher data plan
- Free music streaming
- Unused data rolls forward with 3GB or higher data plan
- No annual service contracts or overages
- Free overseas texting & roaming
- Wi-Fi calling
- Gogo in-flight benefits
- Mobile hotspot
UNLIMITED DATA $20.00
- Adds Unlimited Nationwide 4G data on T-Mobile's network. Includes up to 5 GB of Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (SMH) service