Question

SmartPhone Equality

• 19 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

If you set up payment arrangements with T mobile and pay the arrangement on time, does that reset the 12 month program?

1 reply

I was curious about this same question, so a few months ago I asked a customer service representative, the agent informed me that if you set up a payment arrangement, it is technically still paying after your initial bill due date. To be considered a ‘consecutive’ ‘on-time’ payment, it needs to be paid on or before your due date, with the payment posting no more than 48 hours after the end of your billing cycle. A Payment Arrangement is just an extension of service with an extended interruption-free due date, not an extension of your original due date.

So unfortunately, according to the information i was provided with when I initially called a couple of months ago, even thought a payment arrangement may be made and you may pay by the agreement, it does not qualify as an on time payment for T-Mobile.

I hope this helps to answer your question, I would do some research, contact customer care, and see if the information I was provided with was correct. Sometimes agents are not properly trained and therefore can give out incorrect information.

-Kevin