News

Sprint Community Member Login

• 14 January 2021
  • 10 replies
Sprint Community Member Login
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Need help getting in to the Community? Take a look at the steps below to get you signed in.

Login in help

If you’re a Sprint Community user, we’ve made sure that your email account you set up on Sprint’s Community can be used here. Please use that email and flow these steps to register and sign in for your T-Mobile Community.

1. Click Sign up for your T-Mobile ID link.
  2. Enter the following options:
    • First Name
    • Last Name
    • Phone Number (you won’t enter this)
    • Sprint Community Email address
    • Password
  3. Click the Sign me up button.
  4. Check your email to verify your account. Be sure to look in your Junk and Spam folder as this email may show up there.

FAQ’s

Q: Do I already have an T-Mobile Community Account?

A: Yes! You’ll just need to complete the registration process above to set up the account and your password.

Q: I’m getting an error message. What should I do?

A: If you’ve completed the steps above, please use the Forgot login info? And follow the steps to get another password.

Q: What should I do if I haven’t gotten the email?

A: Check your inbox, Spam folder, and Junk folder folder. It may take some time, but it’ll get to you.

Q: I’m getting an error when I try to login in. What’s the next step?

A: Clear your cache and history, then give it another shot. Try it in another browser as well as a private/incognito browser to see if that works.

Q: Can I log into the T-Mobile Community with my Sprint username and password?

A: You need to register for the T-Mobile Community using the steps above. Be sure to use the Sprint Community email and set up a new password.

10 replies

Badge

Your steps didn’t seem to work. I entered my sprint phone number as you mentioned, but it kept telling me to “please verify that your 10-digit T-Mobile phone number is correct”. I tried it without the number, and it sent a code to my email, but I don’t know if my sprint community information successfully transferred or not. 

Badge

Well, there’s my user ID, so apparently it did. 🙂 Thank you for the welcome. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Your steps didn’t seem to work. I entered my sprint phone number as you mentioned, but it kept telling me to “please verify that your 10-digit T-Mobile phone number is correct”. I tried it without the number, and it sent a code to my email, but I don’t know if my sprint community information successfully transferred or not. 

Hey @RGPsyD and thanks for posting. I updated this article. When you go to the sign up page, it does show a prompt asking that you don’t enter your number. 

Sidenote: I’m glad you got your username and you’re signed in! Welcome! :slight_smile:

It seems like it didn’t copy my username correctly, assuming it’s because another user took mine as it added a “1” to the end

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

It seems like it didn’t copy my username correctly, assuming it’s because another user took mine as it added a “1” to the end

its possible. you should be able to do a search over here to see if anyone else has the same name..

I keep getting the following message when I try to login.

{"message":"Customer not provided"}

this doesn’t even help, i can’t get into my sprint account and its starting to get to me…. at least sprint could have done was leave sign in still on… this is so frustrating!! how i’m I suppose to pay my bill know?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

this doesn’t even help, i can’t get into my sprint account and its starting to get to me…. at least sprint could have done was leave sign in still on… this is so frustrating!! how i’m I suppose to pay my bill know?!

youre able to sign into the site here fine..is it not linked to your account?

Badge

As a Sprint customer, I was told by TMO to create a second email address for TMO internet.  Problem solved.

Interesting