Question

Sprint still sending bill emails

• 28 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

I paid my last Sprint bill on 12/8/21 (autopay). I have ported over to TMoblie as of 11/24/21. I communicated with a Sprint rep via text who assured me that my bill balance is $0, and when I log into my Sprint online, it says balance $0. I still got an email today reminding me that my bill is due Jan 8, 2022. I removed all bank info from my wallet on that site earlier, yet it was still there today. I removed it again, and it had better not be there. I took screen shots of everything  - they had better not try to bill me again Anyone else having this issue?

4 replies

THey are double billing me!   Moved to T-moble and sprint wont stop billing me and saying I owe money! Its horrible and now i’m in collections after I fought with sprint they said I was correct,  still sent me to collections and sent a 2 page letter showing I dont owe it and they declined and are still pushing it through collections!   

Badge

I am getting the same correspondence. I can no longer sign into SPRINT. I’m also getting billing with the wrong name. I am the PAH.

I have just gotten hit with a double billing as well.  We migrated on 12/15, and sprint still billed me.  the online rep said it was for the billing period that ended 12/12, and that i can expect another bill that will have a prorated credit for the last 3 days but that will be the ‘final bill’…  i guess we’ll see how that goes.  One of the t-mobile reps said they should have zeroed out the account when we migrated, i guess that didn’t happen, or if they did, it was ignored.

I’m having the same problem.  This sound like a class action law suit.