Question

Sprint still sending bill emails

• 28 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

I paid my last Sprint bill on 12/8/21 (autopay). I have ported over to TMoblie as of 11/24/21. I communicated with a Sprint rep via text who assured me that my bill balance is $0, and when I log into my Sprint online, it says balance $0. I still got an email today reminding me that my bill is due Jan 8, 2022. I removed all bank info from my wallet on that site earlier, yet it was still there today. I removed it again, and it had better not be there. I took screen shots of everything  - they had better not try to bill me again Anyone else having this issue?

6 replies

Badge

I migrated over to T-Mobile Nov. 2021 after being with Sprint since 2012; when I migrated I was told they’d buy out the lease of my equipment or get me and my 2nd line the new iPhone at the Northgate T-Mobile store in Seattle, WA. We elected to keep our devices, as they were like-new.

CURRENT ISSUE:
I’m being billed and harassed by a collector stating I now owe over $1k due to double-billing for Sprint service and a complete lease buy out of two devices? Why isn’t the promo being honored? 

Terrible experience.

I'm also receiving Emails indicating my monthly Sprint bills are due. We made the switch to T-Mobile at the beginning of December 2021.  When I tried to follow up by logging into Sprint. I cannot login because it indicates that I'm not a part of their system. 

And I can't seem to talk with anybody directly with Sprint. Seems that T-Mobile needs to help out by checking in to this situation.  Was sent an email indicating if I did not pay they would send me to collection. Also when we made the switch we indicated we were keeping our current phones while upgrading to get new phones.  I have lots of questions.  But doesn't seem like anyone is able to help

I’m having the same problem.  This sound like a class action law suit.

I have just gotten hit with a double billing as well.  We migrated on 12/15, and sprint still billed me.  the online rep said it was for the billing period that ended 12/12, and that i can expect another bill that will have a prorated credit for the last 3 days but that will be the ‘final bill’…  i guess we’ll see how that goes.  One of the t-mobile reps said they should have zeroed out the account when we migrated, i guess that didn’t happen, or if they did, it was ignored.

Badge

I am getting the same correspondence. I can no longer sign into SPRINT. I’m also getting billing with the wrong name. I am the PAH.

THey are double billing me!   Moved to T-moble and sprint wont stop billing me and saying I owe money! Its horrible and now i’m in collections after I fought with sprint they said I was correct,  still sent me to collections and sent a 2 page letter showing I dont owe it and they declined and are still pushing it through collections!