stealing money

• 21 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

t mobile charged me for this month when we already cancelled our two phone accounts on the 14th of January!!!! WTF!! now i got a $164 charge for phones that we pay for with xfinity NOT t mobile. I pre paid xfinity and cancelled t mobile but they are still fraudulently charging my checking account for phone lines that are not from them anymore!!!!!!!! why are you stealing from people?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you cancel in the middle of a billing cycle? If so you be on the hook for one last month of service since Tmobile doesn't prorate the last bill.

Badge

Nope I  didn’t, I  had pre pay, but had set up automative payment. We pay a month in advance. I  had already paid the entire non-prorated month billing cycle. So not only did I  pay the full month that we only used half the service but they charged me for another cycle of two lines that were already deactivated half way through the previous cycle that we paid fully but only used partially. I  am fighting with the bank now. Absolutely criminal. I  had been a customer since can’t even remember when and this is such crap. Glad I left. Would rather have xfinity than tmobile any day.