Solved

still being charged

• 24 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I switched to mint mobile from T-Mobile last month and am still being charged for my TMobile account. But when I switched I lost all access to my TMobile account so I can't go on chat and talk with anyone. I work days and am unable to call at normal hours. Is there an email that I can talk with someone to fix this?

icon

Best answer by Cali Cat 24 June 2022, 20:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There is no direct email address. Your best bet is to contact TMobile using messenger on one of Tmobile's social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter.

Did you call to cancel service after porting your number? Also did you port at the start of a new billing cycle?

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I switched to mint mobile from T-Mobile last month and am still being charged for my TMobile account. But when I switched I lost all access to my TMobile account so I can't go on chat and talk with anyone. I work days and am unable to call at normal hours. Is there an email that I can talk with someone to fix this?

Tmobile phone support is available 24x7. No need to call during business hours. Keep in mind, unless you timed your new service perfectly to fall on a billing end date (not likely). You will see 2 bills:

1. Bill that is due in the month you stopped service. This bill covers your prior month usage.
  2. Bill that is generated for the month you stopped service. TMO bills in advance so this bill will close and generate a new due amount towards the end of the month where you stopped service and due date will be the next month after you stopped service. This is likely the “keep billing me” question you have.

Unfortunately TMO does not prorate plan fees when you stop service. Even if you only used your plan for one min at the beginning of the billing cycle, you will have to pay the full monthly plan rate.