Question

switch scam

• 17 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

So it looks like I am not the only person that got ripped off by the Carrier Freedom scam. Has anyone considered class action lawsuit?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you read the terms and conditions of the carrier freedom and how to redeem or just went on the salesperson word.

As for class action for the data breach lawsuit you may get $25 because the lawyers have to get  their cut because they don't do it for pro bono.

Badge

Went with salesperson word. Customer care says I am eligible, rebate dept says no and refers me to customer care. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Contact Tmobile support using messenger on Tmobile’s Facebook or twitter page, they also are a higher tier of support.

Yes, I wish I had done more homework before switching over to T-Mobile. I spent over 13 hours in the store getting my phones setup. I traded in my iPhone 12 and my iPhone 13 on two new iPhone 14 plus phones and was told I would only be paying About $5.00 each. I am paying 13.75 and 39.70 for them. My other two lines I got were also messed up. I have spent over 9hrs on the “Help line” (joke) and I am still paying more than promised at the store. I wanted to return everything but was told I cannot get my old phones back. I was told that T-Mobile would fix my promotions and they have not. I can tell you that I have told and will tell as many people as I can about the poor customer service that T-Mobile has. This is the worst company that I have dealt with in years. I cannot wait for my phone contract to be fulfilled so I can go to a different company. Not to mention that the T-Mobile app is also glitching. I am going to be making a complaint with the better business bureau. Not that will do any good.