Solved

Switch2t-mobile Reimbursment

• 1 December 2017
  • 11 replies

My submission for reimbursement was received at T-Mobile on Sept 27, 2017. 8 weeks have come and gone and still no reimbursement. When I call the number  it said that it is still processing. How can I get in touch with someone with more specific information.

icon

Best answer by tmo_lauren 1 December 2017, 17:51

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey there!

Our Carrier Freedom team is the best team to help you find an answer! To get to a rep, follow the steps below! 😊

1-888-390-6867

To reach an agent:

1. Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
  2. Press 3.
  3. Press 1.
  4. Press 1.

Whoever work in reimbursement department are bunch of liars. I've been calling them every two weeks. They will tell you to keep waiting for another two weeks. This company should be sued for lying to customers.

agreed,

they told me my picture of my Verizon bill would work. now when I check online it says processing error.  I request callback for 3 straight days have heard nothing.

SUPER FRUSTERATING

Userlevel 4

That's definitely not what we want to see going on. 😥

Are you following the prompts listed above and speaking to a rep through there that is giving that info?

-Lauren

If u can have someone call me from the reimbursement center that would be

great. Their lack of communication is what's frustrating especially when I

reach out. Ty for ur fast response.

Dylan

Userlevel 4

Hey Dylan!

The reimbursement center isn't able to schedule outbound calls, but if you follow the steps we posted above, it should get you straight to a rep in the reimbursement center!

-Lauren

I agree. This is a fraud company. I have provided all the info they requested and it is still not good enough. A different person comes on the line every time i call them. it is a different requirement every time. Disgusted. Frustrated.

Today I talked to Joy who called me from 8773118853 and said I need to re-submit my last Verizon phone buy out charges.  Attached please find this bill which I previously submitted.  This is for the reimbursement contract for phones 419 819 9689 and 419 4648763 which we brought into T mobile from Verizon.  The deal is that these two phones will be bought out by T mobile.  We keep the phone and are currently in use under T mobile.  My account with Verizon is ended and I am not able to get any other bill since I can’t access that account.  Please let me know if you need anything else. 

I am having the very same issue after i made my switch NOT to mention it hasnt been a smooth transition. i came form at&t after many years since as of recent with at&ti wasnt getting full signal in my area. i chose tmobile since they had the best reputation for signal and customer service. BUT boy its been ab awful experience. my phone had to be unlocked i had to pay it in full to get the reimbursement and its been since feb! and it is now mid april and still getting the run around with this issue. getting told different things each time i call. last excuse i got was that since i didnt have a choice but to upgrade to actually get the service to work now i hear that i am disqualified for the refund + i had to now pay for a new phone. so i am out 1,500. what a scam and very discouraging. its unforunate that my old phone only 2yrs old had hardware issue and could not read the signal. so the phone is a brick, no wifi access no blue tooth or signal. so my hands where tied to upgrade to get a full service. i just feel like i have gotten raped by tmobile. no refund to switch and now paying for a new phone. they should be a shame of themselves a bunch of crooks and lairs.

Same as above. Having issues with the reimbursement offer. Verizon has locked me out and what they provide is never good enough for T-Mobile. I’ve been told a lot of things that just aren’t so. I have yet to find an honest, helpful phone company. 

as to date i never received my reimbursement. although i bet t-mobile expects their payments on time. if they don’t want to issue refunds apply it to the account as credit? i don’t understand why offer these plans as a bait and switch - that should be illegal and t-mobile should be ashamed of themselves. unfortunately there are not many options left when it comes to cell service so i guess t-mobile feels they can get away with this crime of fraud. i will never recommend this carrier to family and friends. awful scam!