Question

Switching from T-Mobile One Amplified to Magenta Max

• 11 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

So I have a question switching plans. I am currently on the T-Mobile One Amplified special plan pricing through my mother’s UPS discount scheme (I believe it was a family plan discount).  Since then, T-Mobile discontinued the T-Mobile One and One Amplified plans and updated to their Magenta plans. Of course we still are on the old plan with that plan’s benefits but I was wondering if we can update our plan to the Magenta Max plan at no additional cost or changes to our bill, especially since the Magenta Max has better features compared to our current T-Mobile One Amplified plan. How can we make the switch if we want to and will we be charged additionally? Do we have to make the change through UPS? Thank you. 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Great questions. You can make the switch by having the account holder give are Care team a call and make the switch for you. As for cost,  that would depend on the additional features you have on the account (i.e. device protection, data features, etc.) Check our cellphone plans page for more details and some interactive tools you can use to get an idea of how much it’ll cost you if you want to switch. 

What is the difference in old retired T mobile One TE and current plans? Would I be losing something if I upgraded? We have 4 lines.