Question

T-mobile APN puzzle - Help

• 21 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi,

First of all, I am based in Brisbane, Australia and am unable to get any support from T-mobile. I tried searching for the App in the app store and it doesn’t exist (Region locked ?) and also tried the international number but my phone plan won’t let me.

Can I please just get a T-Mobile support email address ? It’s crazy there is not one listed on the website.

Secondly and onto the issue at hand ….

A co-worker based in USA has purchased some T-mobile SIM cards for use in some of our businesses IoT products. In the past we have purchased cards and specified we want a public IP address and were told to use the APN of b2b.static. This batch of SIM cards however b2b.static APN is not working; the router is unable to get an active internet connection with the SIM. I also tried the following APNs:

1. fast.t-mobile.com
  2. b2b.tmobile.com

None of them worked.

Then as a last resort hail mary, I used an APN we use here in Brisbane with Telstra SIM cards … telstra.extranet and huzzah, the router is now up and running with an active internet connection using the T-mobile SIM card.

Can anyone please help me to understand what is going on ?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no email address..your options are call in or try contacting them through either Facebook or Twitter..