T-Mobile App

Hello. I hope this is in the right place. I've been having problems with my T-Mobile App for a long while now. It started out only opening up about half the time but now it doesn't open at all. I get this every time.

24 replies

Userlevel 2

Check if you have the latest version. I just got an update 2 days ago to version 6.5.0.4

Userlevel 6

The version of app will depend on model of phone. I run into than error message at random on various tabs during the course of use regularly. I’m on iOS so I have :

Userlevel 2

Mine was Android 7.0

Im on android 7.0 also amd the app was up to date. I even tried to uninstall it to the older version and still doesmt work. It started doing on the Marshmellow about 50% of the time til it eventually never worked. Its been atleast a few monthes that it hasnt worked.

Userlevel 6

@tmo_marissa@tmo_amanda

I would have brought this to Chris' attention as we were discussing this in another thread, but I can no longer mention him.  This is a good reason to have app testers.  I know the app and community and T-Mobile are all 3 different parts...but this warrants checking into.

Userlevel 5

This is something we can definitely look into for you! We will need to open up a support ticket with our app team so they can address the issue on the back end. Please contact us so we can get the ball rolling on this for you.

Userlevel 5

Hey, @dgriff!

I'm sorry the app has been a pain. 😥 What type of phone are you using and are you able to pinpoint about when this started?

@snn555​ thanks for the tag. I'm not sure why you're not able to tag Chris. I let him know about this thread though. 😊

Thank you everyone for the help and quick replys. I really appreciate it. TMobiles customer service is better than most busoness anywhere. Always so helpful and friendly in the process and do so in a timely manner. I praise all you huys everytime i have to deal with other places. I will contact you Chris.

Its an S6 Edge. Not sure exactly when it completely stopped working. Its always been a little glitchy like it wont work then it works great a buncj then not and etc. Its been atleast 2 monthes sonce ut worked .

Userlevel 5

We are always here for you. Please let us know what happens.

Userlevel 5

Just wanted to check and see if there were any updates!

-Lauren

Userlevel 6

Noticed that my app this past week on a few tries wouldn’t load my bill Details. Constant circle spinning.

Userlevel 5

That is odd, so it was intermittent? Is it working now?

Userlevel 6

Desktop works. App still doesn’t. Not as of this morning. It’s past the end of cycle and several days after bill close. Billing and chat screens do not work.   Always have a server connection error.

Userlevel 5

Did you happen to notice if this happens when you are connected to WiFi or the T-Mobile network? Or both?

Userlevel 6

Both.

Userlevel 5

Ahh okay, if this keeps up, we will want to get a support ticket opened up so we can see what the issue is as this is definitely not the expected behavior.

Userlevel 6

I typically I just send feedback through the app. That generally lets the developer know what version I am on and what other issues I may have had.

I can't remember if I have ever gotten a response to a submitted trouble ticket for service, applications or billing.

Right now is my 3rd attempt to post this response. I keep getting an error that the message box cannot be empty. Obviously there is text in the window.

Userlevel 5

Sending the feedback through the app is definitely a great way to report the issues up. If this is happening on a consistent basis, we would want to get a support ticket opened.

As for the posting, you are still doing this on mobile right? If so, grab a screen shot of that error for me and either post it here or send it to me in a PM so I can get it up to the devs.

Userlevel 6

Userlevel 6

Also of interest is this is not a mobile friendly domain.

Userlevel 5

Thanks for the screen shots! Which Android phone are you using here? This is Chrome right?

Userlevel 6

Lg Stylo 3 plus. Chrome.

Userlevel 5

Sending you a quick PM.