Today I was flying on Alaska, and when my one hour of T-Mobile wifi was up, I went to click on it again. In my One Plus promo, I get unlimited GoGo WiFi, not just one hour plus free texting.
There was no way to renew it. I looked up the feature and it was gone. All of my lines still had the promotion, however, each listed no unlimited GoGo Wifi, and only 10GB of hotspot.
However, as still posted on T-Mobile’s sight, it should include:
Here's what you get with ONE Plus in addition to all your ONE Plan benefits listed above:
- 20GB of high-speed mobile hotspot in the US
- Unlimited 3G mobile hotspot after 20GB up to 600 kbps
- Unlimited HD streaming while in the US which requires activation
- Unlimited data at 2x speeds in 210+ destinations abroad up to 256 kbps
- Unlimited Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi - on Gogo®-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S.
- Voicemail to Text - Read voicemails on the go
- Name ID - Identify calls from unknown numbers
But they appear to have quietly stripped this feature. Now it shows only 10GB of hotspot, and no unlimited Gogo. The next plan up, however, shows the unlimited GoGo as this one once did.
Wonder how we can get them to keep the legacy plan and not strip it.