T-Mobile cheated me

• 24 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

T-Mobile cheated me big time. I got sold an offer 4 lines with 4 free phones. Representative didn't mention anything about trade-ins, BOGO offers, just plane 4 free phones and 4 new lines. If there was conditions attaches, I should have been told about them.

I transferred all of my lines over. My bill was through the roof for first 2 months. I was told that it would take 2 months for credits to kick on. Boy, they lied!

I called back to check on why was I being charge enormous amount for 2 lines. They told me that I never had 4 lines with free phones offer. They denied ever offering it. I feel so deceived by this carrier.

I can’t even quit without paying arm and a leg for new phones on my plan. This is wrong for T-Mobile to do. When I called customer care, they just said they cannot do anything. To me, it seems like they lie to people to get them in and everyone is in on it. They tried giving me 10 different reasons on why I wouldn’t qualify for the plan instead of taking responsibility and owning uptown their mistake. I will never recommend these thieves to anyone.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

T-Mobile cheated me big time. I got sold an offer 4 lines with 4 free phones. Representative didn't mention anything about trade-ins, BOGO offers, just plane 4 free phones and 4 new lines. If there was conditions attaches, I should have been told about them.

I transferred all of my lines over. My bill was through the roof for first 2 months. I was told that it would take 2 months for credits to kick on. Boy, they lied!

I called back to check on why was I being charge enormous amount for 2 lines. They told me that I never had 4 lines with free phones offer. They denied ever offering it. I feel so deceived by this carrier.

I can’t even quit without paying arm and a leg for new phones on my plan. This is wrong for T-Mobile to do. When I called customer care, they just said they cannot do anything. To me, it seems like they lie to people to get them in and everyone is in on it. They tried giving me 10 different reasons on why I wouldn’t qualify for the plan instead of taking responsibility and owning uptown their mistake. I will never recommend these thieves to anyone.

1st was this offer extended to you in a store or online. If in store you should have received paperwork indicating what you signed up for. If done online you should have received a email stating what your plan entails as well.  Check your paperwork to see what you agreed to. Reps. will not always tell you the truth it’s sad to say but true. 2nd always check your paperwork and ask clear and concise questions if you are unsure of anything that is listed in it.

Today Is The Tomorrow That You Worried About Yesterday