Question

T-Mobile email contact for refund

• 23 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I despise doing business on the phone. You can’t half hear or understand each other because in most cases, you’re talking to another country thousands of miles away and the rep speaks English as a second language. I also think account details over a phone is less secure.

I want an email addy for T-Mobile CS. They have mine, I should have theirs. I don’t belong to any social media.

My wife and I rolled over from Ntelos to Sprint to T-Mobile. She had maximum service working from home. She paid the account waaaaay ahead. She died over a year ago. I now have rock bottom service with a flip phone. I might make one call per month, and receive 5-6 mostly junk. My bill averages $4 and change. The negative balance is enough to cover me for decades. I’m in my sixties. I need 3/4 of it refunded to my autopay account info. I need the money.

How do I go about getting that refund? Do I use one of the exec email addys I found online, or is there a more generic CS address I haven’t found yet? I could create probable @t-mobile.com addys until I hit one that works. I have lots of time.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

T-Mobile does not use e-mail for Customer Care related matters or for Support related matters.  However, you can reach out to them through DM on Facebook or Twitter if that is preferrable to calling 611.  If you call 611 though.  7AM ET is about the best time to get someone from the US to answer yuur call.  

Why is my bill 189$ i took off added feature on 6/13/23 for 50$ being billed still talked to 3 different people about this n assured me they took it off which at one point took off my whole plan I pay 70$ month wth is going on i need corporate phone number asap

Benyamin.malakouti@gmail.com hi there 

Hey!! Guys I am a student and I am paying a little bit too much for my T mobail carrier. Can you pls give

me some special discount!! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Hey!! Guys I am a student and I am paying a little bit too much for my T mobail carrier. Can you pls give

me some special discount!! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation that doesn't have account access so you need to call Tmobile support.