Solved

T-Mobile ID - How to delete?

• 4 February 2020
  • 7 replies

I have two T-Mobile IDs (not T-Mobile Support Community account). One ID is linked with an active phone number and the other ID is unlinked. I would like to delete the ID that is unlinked - basically, I want to deregister the attached email address, so I can reuse it. How is this done? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by sweetpeach 8 February 2020, 02:44

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Contact T-Force on Twitter or Facebook and they can help you! 😉

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Were you able to get help through T-Force like sweetpeach suggested? Let us know!

How to remove email from account 

Has anyone figured this out? I reached out to T-Force and the Support team but no one was able to remove the duplicate accounts that are unlinked

Badge

I have the same issue. Might try Twitter some time soon, as I do not want to link my facebook account to T-Mobile which now seems to be a requirement to get any help on Facebook Messenger chat.

The issue with “unregistering” a formerly, now defunct, account with email is this: You can reset the password for the email and the associated account, but when then logging in, you need to attach a phone line/number. If that phone is used on another T-Mobile ID, you are told to log in with that other ID. The end.

So the phone cannot be transferred to the old email, and the old account cannot be deleted and closed. Which means that the old email remains blocked forever from T-Mobile use. Not a good user experience.

I appreciate that at least meanwhile one can link multiple prepaid and postpaid accounts under one ID&email. The administrative division between post and prepaid was the biggest downfall of T-Mobile for the longest.

How to delete the account to put my new account 

Badge

DeRangedChef - How do you link multiple prepaid and postpaid accounts under one ID&email, sure haven’t found the way.  And, T-Mobile help so far hasn’t been able to help with this issue.