Question

T-Mobile is blocking my messages sent to T-Mobile users and myself

• 14 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi,

We are getting this same issue below:

I am also a T-Mobile user. My SMS messages from Twilio are getting blocked by T-Mobile.

I can’t send messages to my T-Mobile numbers and our customers that are on T-Mobile/Sprint network.

How can I get help to get this resolved?

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried contacting T-Mobile Support about the issue?  Is your account a business account?  If it isn’t, these messages might be being interpreted as spam.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,

We are getting this same issue below:

I am also a T-Mobile user. My SMS messages from Twilio are getting blocked by T-Mobile.

I can’t send messages to my T-Mobile numbers and our customers that are on T-Mobile/Sprint network.

How can I get help to get this resolved?

Thanks!

@HD325 
This is my specialty. Did you get this resolved? I know it sounds counter productive, but its best if you open a ticket with Twilio who will open tickets with the intercarrier clearinghouse  which then routes to T-Mobile. I handle several of those issues and interact with Twilio staff almost daily. 

US Bank is telling me that T-Mobile is blocking text messages to my cell phone. Is this true?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

US Bank is telling me that T-Mobile is blocking text messages to my cell phone. Is this true?

Why would that be true?  T-Mobile does not block incoming texts unless they are spam or scams.