Solved

T-mobile My account not loading

• 8 October 2017
  • 23 replies

For the past 3 months the myt-mobile.com website nor my T-Mobile app has not been loading , I cannot manage my account or see my bill . How can I fix this?

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 11 October 2017, 23:31

View original

23 replies

Userlevel 3

Whoa, @magenta2828785​ -- I know we've had a few outages with MyT-Mobile in the past few weeks, but three months is way too long to have trouble visiting the site! This ghost view isn't the kind of account access we want to provide. 😥
For issues like these, after the standard troubleshooting (test multiple browsers, clear cache/cookies/history) is complete, we actually want to have our Care, Tech, or T-Force team get a ticket filed for the access concern. We can walk through troubleshooting this with you and get the correct team alerted over the phone or through social media (Facebook or Twitter).

Are you able to access your account details through the T-Mobile app in the interim?

- Marissa

Userlevel 4

Just wanted to take a moment to see if the info above was helpful, and if you're able to go through the app!

-Lauren

I still can't get this load even through the app. I have tech once try to solve this problem. He called every couple day and the problem still not solve, and he the one to told to stop by at the store. The customer service at the store is really helpful, he try and nothing happen. He call the customer care and got me ticket but no one contact me yet, and he also the one that put this issue at this place. Up till now I still can't get anything solve yet.

Narissara

I still can't get this load even through the app. I have tech once try to solve this problem. He called every couple day and the problem still not solve, and he the one to told to stop by at the store. The customer service at the store is really helpful, he try and nothing happen. He call the customer care and got me ticket but no one contact me yet, and he also the one that put this issue at this place. Up till now I still can't get anything solve yet.

Narissara

Userlevel 3

Yuck, I'm sorry that this ticket doesn't seem to have a speedy resolution (although I am very glad that our representative at the store was kind and helpful). I know that you mentioned that the app isn't working for you either -- can I ask what you see when you try to log in there? Did we get a ticket filed for that as well?

- Marissa

In the app I got the same result as on web browser. Sometime it is just flashing and keep flashing with circle. And seem like at this point that tickets still didn't take care. I still didn't get anyone to response to the ticket.

Userlevel 3

Hmmm... While our engineering team doesn't make outbound calls for the majority of tickets filed, if it's an issue where we've offered follow-ups, our representatives should be setting a good time and date to check back in with you. 😥 If this didn't happen, then we dropped the ball. How long ago was the ticket filed? Turnaround for web access issues is typically 5 - 7 days -- if it's been longer than that, can I ask if you still have the ticket number? While we don't have account access here, if you have the ticket number we should be able to check on it for you if you reach back out to our Care or T-Force team. If we did schedule a time to contact you and missed that commitment, we'd definitely like for you to provide that feedback as well so that we can make sure it's passed to the appropriate team.

- Marissa

Ticket #24966482. This ticket the representative at the store filed it for me on Oct 7. Since then I didn't receive any call or follow up on that issue at all. And up till this point I still can't get to my account online.

Userlevel 3

Ouch, @magenta2828785​ -- I did pull the ticket, and it looks like it's been closed. Since this is definitely not resolved, can you please Contact Us and work with an internal team to have it reopened? I'm sorry to ask you to take this extra step, but we definitely want to get this working for you and fix the access concern. I'm so glad that you reached out here instead of continuing to wait; thank you for taking the time to do so. Please let us know how it goes.

- Marissa

I call and call again but the issue still didn't solve. I don't know why the ticket has been closed since no one do anything yet. At this point I don't know what to day and so tired about this trouble. Maybe it's time that I give up with T-mobile.

Userlevel 3

We definitely don't want to see you go! If we had the ability to reopen the issue ourselves, I would be all over this for you, but since our team can't access accounts, we don't have an option to review the back end provisioning to check for errors there first. 😥 I know it seems like calling hasn't been the best experience; have you had a chance to reach out to our T-Force team? They're our online support teams through Twitter and Facebook, and in those channels we can verify your information securely and take a look at account and the ticket history. You can provide a link to this thread so that we can see how long this has been going on!

- Marissa

I have had the same issue since September last year. I have called and made multiple tickets and still have the same issue. I called yesterday to see the ETA and also to try to fix the issuenon the primary account holder.

I am the owner on the account but still cannot be set as PAH, tmobile support has made several attempts with this and they all say “is done please allow a fee hours to reflect but yet to change

I don’t know what I’m replying to but I can’t access my T-Mobile account to pay my bill. It’s due tomorrow. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Issue came out of the grave, again. Since yesterday, 03/03/2021 I cannot access parts of the web account management nor can i access parts of my account (specifically the Profile/Blocking page). Sorry to break it to you :(

I'm having the same problem of the website not loading.  I've been trying to "simply" get my account number and all I get is the spinning circle and it times out.  I bought a new phone and have been trying to activate it for the past week.  It needs my T-Mobile account number so I can keep the same number that I have had for 10 years.  The sim card I have is not compatible with my new phone so I guess I have to "buy" one even though I have been a T-Mobile customer for those 10 years.  I've tried calling tech support but got tired of listening to an automated voice for far too long, many times.  I don't have a ticket number so no help in trying that.  I'm spinning in circles and maybe timing out with T-Mobile.  Time to move on?  Frustrating.... Tracy C.

Same issue here as well. I have contacted support several times and all they say is that there is “maintenance” or “upgrades” currently going on.

However, this is obviously not true since no intelligent IT person just takes down websites without some kind of placeholder notification or they get everything setup on the backend and just redirect to the new folder once complete, all the while leaving the old version fully accessible. The latter offering the best service, making the upgrade transition as seamless as possible. I know this, I have seen such happen on many websites, and I have worked in the IT field on top of things.

There is obviously something broken and they are refusing to be open and honest about it and owning up to it in order to get it corrected.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same issue here as well. I have contacted support several times and all they say is that there is “maintenance” or “upgrades” currently going on.

However, this is obviously not true since no intelligent IT person just takes down websites without some kind of placeholder notification or they get everything setup on the backend and just redirect to the new folder once complete, all the while leaving the old version fully accessible. The latter offering the best service, making the upgrade transition as seamless as possible. I know this, I have seen such happen on many websites, and I have worked in the IT field on top of things.

There is obviously something broken and they are refusing to be open and honest about it and owning up to it in order to get it corrected.

I checked my account a couple of days ago and found out that the page(in my case it was the “block calls and messages”, under Profile page) that was missing was restored. I also noticed, to my surprise, that their spammail (which is sent from an email address as text to my number) protection has been working much better. I hope yours will be resolved soon as well. Yet, I totally agree with you that  communication is not one of T-Mobile’s strong suit. idk.

I have the same problem and am constantly calling for help at least over 2 years. Just like now I can login but can not access my account, I called many many times yet still unsolved

It’s been WEEKS now!! All I get after logging in is THIS!! Tried with multiple browsers, different URLs, nothing!! Why you guys do not FIX this ONCE and for ALL?????

worst customer service ever.

10 days ago, I placed my order for 5 phones and to switch from Metro PC to Tmobile. i cant get an answer yet as to what happened to my phones or when it will arrive. I always get  customer support who gives three answers for the same item. 

i am trying to cancel my subscritption, but again they don’t know how!!!!!

Same issue, I can’t remember the last time T-Mobile‘s website actually worked beyond clicking the pay bill button. I have course clear, my browsing history and cache, have tried on multiple devices, and have even tried using different Wi-Fi networks. No difference. This is definitely not a user error, there are so many threads online where people are complaining about this exact issue. I’m disabled and can’t drive, so I’m not coming into the shop for this, and I don’t need someone to call me and walk me through everything I’ve already done. I just need your website to work so I can access my account information. I would ask for tips and advice, but after reading this thread, there doesn’t seem to really be anything beyond contacting customer support for automotive it doesn’t seem to solve this problem for people. Very annoying to run into a broken website in 2023.

Badge

This has got to be the worst Mobil phone service and contract I have ever encountered. I am on my second year of a two year contract. The tmobil tower for my internet barely works now, my 3 phones drops calls constantly, the Franklin mobil hot spot was not what the in store sales people said it was, it does not have 5G service. After doing my best to work with tmobil they are failing me, plus my service has now gone up, which they assured me would not happen. So I am looking to replace tmobil and file a complaint with the BBB. they have gone from good to number 200 worst phone service compared to others. Time to change my service.

I'm having this exact issue. Can't view the section for Jump! Upgrade to see if my phone is unlocked and if I can make changes, and when I reach out to Support they say the PIN I give them doesn't work, and of course I cannot view that part of my Account details either. This alone is enough to make me want to leave, in addition to multiple other annoyances. I've tried on both the Mobile App AND my computer through two different browsers, and it's all the same. Clearly this is a T-Mobile issue. Very frustrating.