Question

T-Mobile Paramount Plus

• 23 November 2021
  • 13 replies

Badge

I've been trying to get this deal for a week or so now and I cannot figure out where to put that promotional code in at.

13 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal would be a good place to start. Have a look at the FAQ.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I've been trying to get this deal for a week or so now and I cannot figure out where to put that promotional code in at.

You enter the code on the Paramount payment page.

Badge

I signed up through the Google Play store so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not but I'm not seeing this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I just signed up through the Paramount+ page.  Going through the T-Mobile site, already being logged into my.t-mobile.com account.  It auto filled the code when getting to the payment process that is pictured above in @tomwil’s post.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

If you already had an account with Paramount Plus, you have to cancel your existing subscription and wait until the end of your billing cycle before you can enter the coupon code. (Which stinks for me because I already signed up for the year so I can’t take advantage until February 2022 lol)

If you’ve already started the process, you may have a coupon code assigned.  You can visit http://promotions.t-mobile.com/paramountplus and scroll down to Check Your Submission Status.  If for some reason it doesn’t work- reach out to T-Force via Facebook or Twitter, they’ll be able to check your status and send your coupon code.

When I entered my coupon code it said it is invalid. Paramount charged my credit card!

Geez @6801doormat I am not a doormat. I think tMobile is false advertising with this promotion. I can suck it up but why let them walk all over me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Geez @6801doormat I am not a doormat. I think tMobile is false advertising with this promotion. I can suck it up but why let them walk all over me. 

did you go through the link posted above starting on the TMO site here then using their link to bump over to Paramount? above poster said thats how they were able to get the code.

it isnt false advertising..its quite available still..there is something being missed on your end ..

Activate your Paramount+ subscription.

Step 1
Click “Get started,” then log in to your My T-Mobile account.
Sprint customers, click here.

Step 2
Once verified, you’ll be redirected to create an account with Paramount+

Step 3
Continue to enter your information and the promotion will be automatically applied.

THAT is exactly what I did @fireguy_6364 and when I followed the instructions exactly I got an error that the code was invalid. When I reported it to TMobile to try to get resolution and to let them know Paramount charged card they said to cancel the account and then delete it and then get a new Paramount account. When I asked about a refund of what was charged on my card the chat agent grew silent and ignored me.  I am not the only one experiencing this. The problem is not on my end. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

The promotion is one offer per T-Mobile account.  If someone else on the same account has claimed it.  No one else will be able to. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

When I entered my coupon code it said it is invalid. Paramount charged my credit card!

Just wanted to verify if it was a new Paramount account, or an exisiting account when you tried to activate the code?

have wasted about 96 hrs on this issue t mobile said the promo offer is on paramount and paramount said no it is on t mobile 2 days full days i tried between the 2 to get the code to activate. Do not accept to get this offer it will not go through you will end up mad as hell. just take that thought will you when you change service providers.

Tried to add paramount + essentials (Free for 1 year) .  Received text with link to activate, followed steps and got directed to created paramount account.  Filled in all information and clicked continue. Nothing happened