Solved

T MOBILE POSTPAID PDA unauthorized charge

• 13 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge

I received a charge from T MOBILE POSTPAID PDA. Weird part is that I have a business account. I checked that online and nothing strange was on there and the amount billed on there is the correct amount, so I’m wondering where this charge is coming from?

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 13 January 2022, 20:20

View original

8 replies

Always send your billing questions to a forum!!!!   My first thought would be to contact t-Mobile billing department but, hey, I am a 72-year-old man.  What would I know?

It’s the same situation for me, they were charging me $288.55 from my account today but thank God my bank declined it. I’ve checked my billing and it’s the same, and I’ve contacted T-Mobile themselves and it was the same. I had to call my bank to file a dispute, because I literally only have ONE line and my payment is set on autopay, never miss a payment. They’re doing an investigation and I already canceled my card and have another shipping to me because that’s insane. It wasn’t even the card I have set for payment for my billing period, either. 

I received a charge from T MOBILE POSTPAID PDA. Weird part is that I have a business account. I checked that online and nothing strange was on there and the amount billed on there is the correct amount, so I’m wondering where this charge is coming from?

I received several charges from TMOBILE*POSTPAIDPDA running up about $1,000 in unauthorized charges taken from my autopay credit card account. I consulted Tmobile and they say they have no idea about the debits because, they say, the did not pull the funds from my account. Question is, who did? They started an investigation. I will report back when I get a response. Anyone else who is having this problem, please email me at dan@nwprolaw.com so we can put all the information together and go after the culprit.  

Someone has stolen and used my card on T-Mobile postpaid web.What should I do now?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Someone has stolen and used my card on T-Mobile postpaid web.What should I do now?

are you a TMO customer? either way i would contact the local police and TMO either by calling in or via one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you will need to contact TMO..probably better off contacting whomever is your business account rep. the site here is primarily peer to peer with a handful of admins/moderators to keep things in order only..they do not have account access.

you can also try contacting them through Facebook or Twitter rather than calling in..calling in=tier 1 support where FB/Twitter land you with tier 2 support.

Badge

thanks

Same here. My daughter came over this morning wonting my help with this issue that screams scam to me. This morning the took $686.62 and like ten minutes later another $229. I call T-Mobile and all I got was a run around with them and not help. Then I reached out to her online back with Chimes and guess what ,same thing. I was thinking Chimes and T- mobile working together. And the bad thing about it all is wait for it...she doesn't even have an account with them ever...she uses a government phone. And she just activated her Chimes card earlier this morning, so please tell me how did T-Mobile get her information to take her money from her card. And why take money when that person doesn't have an account with this phone company. Something weird is going on and I don't have the first clue in handling and getting my daughter money back. Any Ideas please anyone