Solved

T-Mobile Prepaid - No option to switch of Data Maximizer

• 28 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi,

Is someone able to assist in getting my Data Maximizer disabled on my Prepaid account, I logged in and check everywhere I can see within “My T-Mobile” and there is no such service or option to disable the “Data Maximizer” service.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by rasseru16 30 June 2020, 07:48

I received confirmation from the T-Mobile team over on Facebook that the data maximizer isn't included on my plan which is why I'm not seeing any options related to it.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

When you log into your account did you click on your profile then the plan name?

The tmobile employees who work on this forum don't have account access. You may want to contact support through one of Tmobile's social media platforms.

Badge

Hi, 

I cannot click on the Plan Name, When I go to edit line details all I get is the ability to change plans and add some international add-ons?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I even looked in my post paid account and couldn’t find a way to disable it .

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Try this link:

Data Maximizer

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

Is someone able to assist in getting my Data Maximizer disabled on my Prepaid account, I logged in and check everywhere I can see within “My T-Mobile” and there is no such service or option to disable the “Data Maximizer” service.

Thanks.

What makes you think data maximizer is something enabled on your account versus a setting on your device?  Most mobile browsers have a data maximizer setting that can be reset when the browser is updated.  

Badge

I received confirmation from the T-Mobile team over on Facebook that the data maximizer isn't included on my plan which is why I'm not seeing any options related to it.