Question

T-Mobile Tuesday Ad-Free Weekend on Pandora not working

Badge

I really enjoy the ad free weekends, and was delighted to see it offered again last week. I did exactly as instructed, already have a Pandora account, and when I opened up Pandora this morning, I did exactly as instructed- I watched the 15 second ad and then nothing happened. I have a new phone, so I doubt that’s the problem. I waited about 30 seconds, and then music started playing. After two songs, commercials started and I can’t get them to stop after 3-4 songs. Any advice or help out there?

5 replies

Same with me, I can't even get to watch the video, it says the page doesn't exist after it loads Pandora

Badge

All I get is this:

Badge

T-Mobile/Pandora ad free weekend is still not working!! I opened up Pandora, it asked if I wanted to start my ad-free weekend, I said yes, watched the commercial and waited the requisite amount of time. After the time, I picked my station and started listening and after one song, a COMMERCIAL!! Can anyone with T-Mobile offer any incite?

I’m having the same problem. I followed the directions and watched the commercial on the Pandora App. But Pandora continues playing commercials during weekend play.

Same issue