Question

T-Mobile Tuesday/ Booking.com

• 4 March 2021
  • 9 replies

Badge

I recently purchased a hotel stay through the T-Mobile Tuesday app/ Booking.com. They charged my account but never sent me a confirmation and nobody can find my reservation. I called T-Mobile, emailed with booking.com. How do I contact somebody who can locate my payment and help me?

9 replies

I am having a similar problem. Did you ever find an answer to your question?

Also having this issue 

Having the same problem, did your issue get resolved?

same issue, never resolved my problem either and the hotel made me pay again, so I ended up paying twice for my room and no one can be reached for a refund. 

Hi, I did end up getting my issue resolved but not as timely as I wanted. T-mobile travel has a delay in getting its reservations to most hotels. So my hotel didn’t have my reservation until the day of my arrival. After calling t mobile travel they sent me a receipt via email that I made the original booking with. Here is the number to t mobile travel 7732738693. Hope this helps 

I have the same problem and I need to cancel and purchase a different accommodation but I’m getting the run around. I contacted the hotel, they have the reservations but can’t cancel. Booking.com has no record of me! Not sure what to do

I have the same problem and I need to cancel and purchase a different accommodation but I’m getting the run around. I contacted the hotel, they have the reservations but can’t cancel. Booking.com has no record of me! Not sure what to do 

t mobile travel is the one that has the booking. Contact them with the number I provided at the top and alter your reservation if needed. Make sure that you ask each party for a confirmation number. Also you should be able to cancel if it’s within a week of your booking.

Total ripoff! Do not use t-mobile booking. I did n they ended up charging 60% more than hotel. I only found out cause the hotel ended up charging me on accident. Hotel refunded me no problem but t-mobile travel charged me more than they was suppose to and then said that the rates had fluctuated but still guaranteed I got a discount. Bs, cause now I know what hotel was charging nightly. Never again, I wonder what else they are false advertising now

Same issue! I made a car reservation with them with the free refuel option, paid for by Tmobile, and of course, I was charged. I have contacted them several times, and it is still not resolved. They lie to get your business and don't perform.