Solved

T-mobile virtual credit cards

• 3 February 2023
  • 10 replies

Badge

Is there any way to transfer my T-mobile virtual credit card balance to my bank account?

If so, is there a fee for doing this?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 27 February 2023, 20:10

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Squeeken Do you mean a virtual debit card balance? Like one you received through a T-Mobile rebate?

Transferring funds from one debit card to another bank account is usually done through a cash advance and our virtual cards are not eligible for cash advances. You can use the card number on most payment systems that accept MasterCard unless they require a physical card. 

You can find more information about our virtual cards on our website. Promotional cards, credits, and rebates | T-Mobile Support

HeavenM is incorrect.  There is an option to transfer the balance of the card to your bank account.  Once you've accessed the card from the text you received, click on the 3 lines at the top left, then click on Access Funds, then Bank Transfer.  It will ask for your bank info.  It looks like there is no fee for transfer amounts over $300.  For amounts less than $300, there is a $1.95 fee for each transfer.

Thanks, Sweet66!

Tricky to find, but It worked for me! Once you click the “Redeem virtual card” button and your virtual debit card is displayed, you should see the 3 lines on the top left to drop-down your options to access funds > bank transfer > Enter you bank routing + account number. Transfers can take up to 5 days to post.

I transferred my $200 virtual Mastercard to my bank with no fees, using the above method. It showed up in 2 days.

I transferred my $200 virtual Mastercard to my bank with no fees, using the above method. It showed up in 2 days.

Which bank account you transferred to? Can it be any bank?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Last I remember when you setup the account to check balance there is an option to transfer money.  If you didn’t do it then or spent money before setting it up you can’t after that point.  This was like 5 years ago when I took advantage of a promo.

It should work with any bank savings or checking.

should work with any bank account, just need routing number and account number for the account.

How much is the virtual card worth and how long did it take for y'all to receive it?

I just got off the phone with T-Mobile Customer Care team and was able to transfer my monies from the virtual card to my bank.  Thanks for the advice.

No transfer fees