Question

T-MOBILE: What is your issue with linking T-Mobile MONEY with Mint?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Really?  Mint is trying to work with you to get linking with them accomplished.  Are you unable to do so because your security and infrastructure is unable to support on your end?   If so, how can you expect consumers to trust you with their money and leverage your banking product?  I will NOT use your banking product until such time that you have successfully implemented securely interfacing with Mint.  Please make this a priority on your “Future Enhancements” list(s).

17 replies

Userlevel 2

I like T-Mobile Money for the higher interest, but their usability absolutely sucks without being able to be part of my overall financial picture.  Integration with Mint is critical for some users including me. T-Mobile, pull your head out and fix this problem!

Userlevel 1

I really need this integration as well. Very frustrating to not be able to use Mint. 

Userlevel 1

please support the Mint.com integration, I am not switching the TMO Money  account as my primary account just because of this issue !

Userlevel 1

Any updates on this?! It's obvious your customer base is interested in having this integration. Why not allow it? 

Userlevel 1

Please support the Mint integration! Every other account I have can be checked through Mint, why is T-Mobile making this so difficult for their own customers?

Userlevel 2

I’ve seen posts with people complaining about this issue from 2 years ago. It seemed like it used to work until T-Mobile blocked it, i’m not sure why. Seems like the lack of a proper response all this time by T-Mobile makes me believe it’s by design and they don’t care to “fix” it. The moment HYSA interest rates go back above 1% I’m immediately moving my money out. 

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue with Mint.  I use Mint, I love Mint - yet it does not work with T-Mobile Money?  Two big companies, both well-known in their respective areas - This has got to be a relatively simple fix, if someone would just take the time to fix it.

I’m also interested in getting T-Mobile to work with Mint. Seems like it’s taking forever to get this issue resolved.

Bump. Another long term user of Mint just getting started with t-mobile money. Interest rates are great, missing integration is a serious concern. I’m curious what about t-mobile money’s platform doesn’t lend itself to setting up a data integration between them and mint.

Userlevel 1

Definitely same issue here December 2021. Kind of sad t-mobile haven't said anything. They probably won't do anything until they start losing customers. 

Userlevel 1

This has been an ask for years. After a ton of request over the years, not sure why T-Mobile Money hasn’t taken the steps to implement. Is it possible to gain more clarity as to what needs to happen for integration to occur? 

This is an important service for me also.

I agree, if T-mobile wants to be successful in the financial field, technology integration is a big factor. 

If they cannot even pull off a simple integration which a local credit union can do, then i have my doubt in the future of the service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I agree, if T-mobile wants to be successful in the financial field, technology integration is a big factor. 

If they cannot even pull off a simple integration which a local credit union can do, then i have my doubt in the future of the service.

https://community.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon/Verizon-blocking-Mint-s-app-by-blocking-Mint-s-IP/m-p/1201956

https://community.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon/Cannot-connect-Verizon-Account-to-Intuit-s-Mint-Application/m-p/1204825

https://community.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Wireless-Services/Verizon-Wireless-Will-Not-Sync-With-Mint-Intuit/m-p/1222804

https://community.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon/Verizon-blocks-Mint-app/m-p/1140191

https://community.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon/Mint-App-Continues-To-Disconnect-From-Verizon/m-p/998520

spans back through 2018 for V.

Userlevel 1
Badge

More connectivity and integration = more happy customers who stay with you for a long time making you money. Integration is the way to go. The integration issue is so important that it might overrule higher interest rates. It seems after searching all these threads, that T-mobile blocked the connection, and is NOT working with Intuit to fix the integration. I’m hunting for a workaround to see if I can keep using or increase my deposits into my T-mobile Money account. As it is, this issue limits how I can use my Money account. IF THERE WERE FULL INTEGRATION WITH INTUIT PRODUCTS, I would give up my main bank account and only use T-mobile Money. Without the integration, I can’t do that. So T-mobile’s lack of action on this is causing me to not use their product fully.

Above all, it definitely makes me less happy with this company since it seems like their focus might end up being on competitive interests (I’m guessing T-mobile will try to offer a competing product which will just be annoying like all the other banks’ competing products are) rather than customer satisfaction by offering products and services their customers want/need, which T-mobile’s marketing claims. Reading these threads make T-mobile seem more on the par of Centurylink or other frustrating, annoying and even hated companies, rather than a top-notch customer-focused company. I don’t want to start feeling that way about T-mobile. I’ve had good experiences with them otherwise, but their not responding for years, and their zero action on this is really frustrating.

Userlevel 1

Goodbye, T-Mobile Money, finally I can move all my money out of here... Interest rates are rising and there are already plenty of other banks that offer 1% or above and have an integration with Mint.

I just emptied and will be closing my T-Mobile Money account and moved all funds to a competitor who A) now offers a higher rate, B) has easy integration with Mint, and C) has outstanding customer service. Hopefully T-Mobile Money comes to their senses, and does more for their customers just as their competitors are doing these days.