terrible

• 15 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I regret terribly that I switched from Cricket to TMobile!!!!! I have spoke with 5 different people and my situation is still unsolved, NOBODY dis what they promised and it has caused a very emotional trip on me due to this, I would not recommend NOBODY and I mean NOBODY EVER SWITCH TO THIS SERVICE!!!! I was with Cricket for 13 years, the only reason I switched was because the Christmas promo they had and IT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

1 reply

Badge

I regret terribly that I switched from Cricket to TMobile!!!!! I have spoke with 5 different people and my situation is still unsolved, NOBODY dis what they promised and it has caused a very emotional trip on me due to this, I would not recommend NOBODY and I mean NOBODY EVER SWITCH TO THIS SERVICE!!!! I was with Cricket for 13 years, the only reason I switched was because the Christmas promo they had and IT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

I completely regret moving to t mobile too! They make fake promises and nobody takes action. Talking to customer care just gives me anxiety and there were times I cried because I was explaining them the issue for 2 hours and they still kept repeating the same thing like a parrot