Solved

Text Message from t-mobile@tm695.com

• 4 February 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge

I jus received a text t-mobile@tm695.com saying congratulation T-mobile user.  I’ve been selected to claim an amazing reward.  This seems like a phishing scam, can anyone confirm?

icon

Best answer by syaoran 4 February 2021, 21:16

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It is a phishing scam!  T-Mobile does not send out texts to random people for contests they have not entered. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

As bogus as a $3 bill.

I received something long that same line I deleted it and blocked tg sender.

I have been receiving messages from this number and I refuse to open it. It's better to just delete the message. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

T-Mobile should block all text messages that include “t-mobile” or “tmobile” as part of the sender address.   I am getting spam text messages daily. 

I’m really not to sure if it’s a scam but I did pay shipping and handling for a free dash camera, the shipping and handling cost was so $6.99 I used a prepaid credit card just in case it was some fraud issue. I actually received a email with a usps tracking # and expected delivery date. On that day I did receive the item. So after it was delivered another message came through for you to pick gift boxes to see if you’ll pick a gift. I ended up picking a box that showed a iPad and all they wanted me to do was pay $1.04 which I did. I now have a tracking # from ups that’s supposed to be delivered this Thursday July 22nd 2021 between 12:45-4:45 so we will see what happens because it’s a 3rd party company that’s being used to send out the items

T-Mobile should block all text messages that include “t-mobile” or “tmobile” as part of the sender address.   I am getting spam text messages daily. 

I actually received something from these msgs I had to do a T-Mobile survey put I did receive my dash camera for my car. They give you an option to pick from 

I called T mobile about random text messages several times. Random text are coming in at 8 am until 12am. I’m so over this ready to cancel my services because it looks like they sold my secondary number to random people. I’m getting messages for penis enlargements, health insurance , warranty, clothing, etc... T mobile all the settings we have on our account do not work! I’m over this!