Solved

Text Message via Email

Show first post

53 replies

Let's get to the bottom of this issue. If you could please submit a ticket with customer care 611, I would appreciate that. I need to get these fully documented.

@aj8193​ definitely! could please do me a favor and submit a ticket to customer care 611 regarding @tmomail.net services? I need to get more examples of this issue documented. It seems like majority of these failures are with newer RCS Samsung devices.

Userlevel 6

Hey, all. I know there are suggestions in the reply marked correct on the original post here regarding ways to attempt to trick or force emails to SMS to come through as MMS. If you give these a shot and are not successful, then at that point, @srickar​ is correct -- our engineering team needs the type of documentation with account details that a trouble ticket with our Tech team can provide.
That said, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you've read through and tried the suggestions and are still having problems, please Contact Us​ so that we can get the examples documented and sent up for review! Thank you so much.

- Marissa