The Best Customer Service

• 18 October 2021
  • 0 replies

Badge

Hi all, 

I just want to say that I had a very bad week, I work in a customer service related field so I always appreciate great customer service.  SO, Saturday I decided that my husband and I should get new phones and a new service provider. After years of going with a prepaid plans (I’m not sure why I though that was a less expensive way to go), we went to T-mobile at my daughter’s suggestion. She has been with T-mobile for many many years. 

We walked in and this lovely young women, her name is Mabel Hinson,  asked us if she could help us. I already knew what I wanted, so I told her that I wanted an iphone 13, she was like great we just got some in stock. My husband wanted a a galaxy of some kind. Anyway, they didn’t have any, they called around, another employee went to get it on his way home. She set my phone up, told us we could pick up my husband’s phone the next day. She was incredible, no pressure to buy a particular phone, helped us find the right promotion for us. She knew what she was doing, she made switching the phones over incredible easy. All our questions were answered, no stress. My husband who is not the most patient man, was totally impressed. I really want to give a BIG shout out to this lady. THANK YOU SO MUCH  MABEL HINSON, you made my week. 

BTW folks, this was at the Lancaster Pa store in Belmont on Fruitville Pike. If you live around there, go and don’t go anywhere else.  

Rdileo

0 replies

Be the first to reply!