Question

These people are thieves!!!

• 30 January 2022
  • 0 replies

Badge

On 11/2021 I walked in the T mobile store (17509 TX-249, Houston, TX 77064) I was offered a plan to get four lines and two free devices for $100 by an agent named Tam. 10 minutes later she comes back to us and say the promotion ended for those phones that were suppose to be free with the promotion, and now they would be $200 each one, to be paid in a period of 24 months. Our bill would go up to $120 a month, which we still found worth it. We closed the deal. A month later I received my first bill for $166. When called to customer service, they explained that the promotion in my plan was a buy one device full price ($699) and get one free, which it was NOT what I signed for. I had to go back to the store (an HOUR drive from my place) to be told that's yes, after we signed up for the original deal, the promotion expired and the new promotion was added to my plan as a buy one get one free instead. what!? Why?? Tam, at the store, said there was nothing they can do because the original promotion was expired and If I wanted my bill to go down to $120 as originally said, I would have to pay the device in full my self, so it won't show up in my bill !!! I have been dealing with this issue for over a month. Crysta, the manager, never called back with an answer, as promised, so I had to go back to the store several times, make a lot of calls to either speak with Crysta orTam, just to find out "they were gone for the day".

I refuse to pay $700 extra for a device I didn't sign up for. I would have to move to another company but this crap will be reflected on my credit score. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!