Question

three prepaid sim cards stuck 72 hours in reserved status, how to get reserve removed?

Badge

Hi, 

for the non-profit I work for, last Friday evening I was trying to activate three of several t-mobile prepaid sim cards.  I obtained all of them from the same source.  I’ve successfully activated and are using some of them in zebra tc26 mobile phones for seasonal use.  however for three of the sim cards the web portal was generally acting up on me friday night, the first time I entered each of the sim cards here: https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/bring-your-own-device?allowEdit=true the website would say the sim cards are valid and to continue with the signup process.  then on another screen in the signup process the website would start acting up and I had to reload the website and start over.  when I went to try to use the sim cards again the website would say “Sorry, that SIM card is Reserved. Please try that SIM again in 2 hours or contact T-Mobile or visit your local T-Mobile store for a new SIM card.”  I called T-mobile prepaid support Saturday afternoon that they weren’t that helpful, they just told me “try waiting 24 hours, then try using them again”.  It’s not been close to 72 hours and all three cards are still stuck in the Reserved status.  Can someone @ T-Mobile help me today get the reserved status removed from the 3 sim cards so I can start using them.  Thanks!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!